Friday, March 21, 2014

Introduction

I'm just starting up this blog which will be similar to others who review old children's books. I have to say that I was never really into the Babysitter's Club or Sweet Valley Twins so there won't be many of those reviewed here. I have a bookshelf full of these old books. I find it very comforting to reread an old favorite. So I figured why not start a blog to maybe bring back some fond memories for someone else or just to give props to authors who never got the credit they deserved? Here are a few I might be discussing in the future:

Fifth Grade Magic by Beatrice Gormley
A Night Without Stars by James Howe
Stage Fright by Ann M. Martin
Up in Seth's Room by Norma Fox Mazer
Dream Sister by Alexandra Whitaker

Those are just a few I grabbed at random off a bookshelf. There will be many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment